Prepare to embark on the journey of a lifetime as we take you through the stunning wilderness of Tanzania, immersing you in the heart of its remarkable landscapes, vibrant cultures, and breathtaking wildlife. Our carefully crafted safari itinerary ensures you will experience the best of Tanzania while enjoying the exceptional accommodations Mawe Lodges provides at each step of your adventure.
– Upon arriving at Kilimanjaro Airport, our representative will warmly greet you and transfer you to your hotel for the night in Arusha.
A night will be at our partner Lodges in Arusha town.
– After breakfast, embark on a scenic drive to Tarangire National Park, known for its iconic baobab trees and diverse wildlife.
– Game drive and explore the park.
– Check-in at Baobab Camp for dinner and an overnight stay.
– Depart for Lake Manyara National Park, famous for its tree-climbing lions.
– Enjoy a game drive and a picnic lunch.
– In the evening, continue to Karatu Tented Lodge for dinner and overnight.
– Visit the indigenous Hadzabe and Datoga tribes for a unique cultural experience.
– Explore Lake Eyasi and its surroundings.
– Return to Karatu Tented Lodge for dinner and relaxation.
– Descend into the Ngorongoro Crater, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
– Spend the day game viewing in the crater’s diverse ecosystem.
– In the evening, drive to Mawe Camp in the Serengeti for a two-night stay.
– Enjoy a full day of game drives in the Central Serengeti, known for its year-round wildlife.
– Return to Mawe Camp for dinner and relaxation under the starlit African sky.
– Embark on a thrilling adventure to follow the Great Migration herds.
– Witness the spectacle of wildebeests and zebras crossing the Mara River.
– Return to Mawe Camp for another night in the heart of the Serengeti.
– Depart for Gnu Migration Camp, following the path of the Great Migration.
– Settle in for a two-night stay at the camp.
– Continue your exploration of the migration herds and the Serengeti’s abundant wildlife.
– Spend another day immersed in the Great Migration experience.
– Game drives to witness predator-prey interactions and the breathtaking landscapes.
– Overnight at Gnu Migration Camp.
– After breakfast, depart for your final game drive in the Serengeti.
– Return to Kilimanjaro Airport, marking the end of your unforgettable safari adventure.
This comprehensive safari itinerary allows you to experience the diverse landscapes and wildlife of Northern Tanzania, from the iconic baobabs of Tarangire to the Great Migration in the Serengeti. Each accommodation offers comfort and a unique setting, ensuring an enriching and memorable journey.
Experience the true essence of exclusivity with our private safaris. At Mawe Lodges, we understand that every moment of your safari is precious, so we offer intimate safari experiences tailored exclusively to you.
Our private safaris ensure that you and your group have the undivided attention of a dedicated safari guide and a private safari vehicle. This means you can customize your safari itinerary, linger longer at the sights that captivate you, and enjoy a more intimate connection with the wildlife and landscapes of your chosen destination.
With a private safari, you set the pace, and every aspect of your journey is designed to cater to your preferences. Whether you’re a family, a couple seeking romance, or a group of friends on an adventure, our private safaris promise you the ultimate comfort, privacy, and the freedom to create unforgettable memories.
Click this link for a detailed PDF itinerary for this trip and price ideas.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
Till then, we are excited to speak with you soon.
Well known by its location. The big cats’ paradise. Located in central East Serengeti, where the famous Namiri plains are, the camp faces the Ngarenanyuki River, which flows throughout the year and is an attraction to the animals during the heat peak hours of the afternoon.
Elephants paradise camp. The camp is located at the migration and movement of animals between Tarangire to Lake Burunge. Due to this area’s high amount of grass and water, elephants, lions, leopards, and cheetahs love to hang around. Hundreds of bird species are seen throughout the year, making it one of the best places to stay in Tarangire
From December to March each year, the camp is located on the plains of Ndutu, where the calving season of the great migration takes place. The cam is just a few minutes from Lake Ndutu, offering great safari experiences during the great migration calving season. Lions, Leopards, Cheetahs, Giraffes, Zebras, and many more are around.
Following the herd of great migration from June to November in Serengeti’s north Mara River. The famous great migration season is when wildebeest and zebras cross the crocodile-infested Mara River. The camp gives you the front seat to experience and witness this once-in-a-lifetime safari experience.